With Thanksgiving 2016 soon approaching, I knew that this find would be perfect for this week’s post. Today’s I’d like to share an ultra whimsical DIY project that boasts the perfect solution for left over pie. Rather than try and take home left over slices of pie and risk having them easily fall off the plate or worse, get squished during transit – you can now have your very own pie slice box. This free template set is originally created by lifestyle blogger The House That Lars Built. There are 4 designs to use: pumpkin, pecan, cherry and apple. Delicious! These slice boxes can be used as an adorable upgrade for tupperware, or can serve (pun intended), as thank you gifts/favors for your guests.
Simply download the file and follow the assembly instructions.
DIY PRINTABLE LEFTOVER PIE BOX SET
•Card stock paper from your local print source / office supply store
•Downloadable file, here
•Ruler or craft knife for scoring.
- Download the file and print out on heavy card stock
- Cut out along outer edges. There is a print top and a white bottom for each box.
- Score inner lines so you can fold them easily. (this prevents the paper from cracking & tearing)
- Glue edges together using a glue gun or other strong adherent. (I like using clear Mod Podge)
- Let dry and then serve. Enjoy!
Wrapped In Friendship,