erry Christmas! Was that too early? Well, it’s never to early to start gathering your gift wrap items and use them to wrap your next present with.
Since the holidays are here, I wanted to share this neat DIY gift tag set with you by Oh So Pretty. These are a lovely set of simple yet modern gift tags. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you use them – I’d love to see your wrapping These were printed on white card stock. Enjoy!
Simply download the file and follow the instructions.
MODERN CHRISTMAS GIFT TAG SET
• Standard White 8×5 x 11 card stock paper for best results.
• If you opt to use plain paper, use paper that is bright. 24 lb standard desktop printing paper with a brightness of 96.
• Hole Puncher
• Twine or Thin Ribbon (7/8″)
• Small metallic ruler (my ruler of choice when crafting; as the edges tend to stay nice and sharp)
- Download the file and print it out.
- Cut out the tags and using a hole puncher, punch a hole in the top center where it’s been marked.
- Use twine or thin ribbon of choice to tie it to the gift.